We are more prepared than ever to provide you with exemplary dental care. Oral health is a critical component to your overall health, and your health and safety is our top priority.
As you might have imagined or may have seen already, things are a little different. To keep you safe and smiling, our practice is adhering to the CDC and American Dental Association’s guidance for providing dental care during the COVID-19 pandemic as well as corresponding with our local health department daily.
Here’s what you can expect:
Before your appointment
- We will contact you prior to your visit to check on your current health status, we follow the CDC guidelines and will reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who tested positive and have not finished the appropriate length of quarantine days.
- You will be asked to limit the number of people you bring to your appointment (this could entail leaving your children at home or having older children go into the office alone). We understand that this may not always be possible and are happy to discuss other solutions with you prior to your appointment.
When you arrive
- Please call 920-499-2121 to let us know you are here.
- You will be informed if it is time to enter the building or if you need to wait for us to call you back.
During your appointment
- For your safety and ours, you’ll be asked to wear a mask upon entering the building, you will notice the front office staff will be wearing scrubs and surgical masks and are protected by additional plexiglass barriers.
- Your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to complete our COVID-19 screening.
- The dental clinical team will wear additional personal protective equipment (PPE), including N95 respirators, face masks, plastic face shields, safety glasses and scrub jackets that are changed and laundered throughout the day.
After your appointment
- To prepare for the next patient, staff will thoroughly clean the areas you’ve been in using cleansers specifically designed to deactivate the COVID-19 virus.
- Your hygiene provider will schedule future routine appointments before you leave the room, and you will be able to make payments at the front desk and schedule any restorative treatment. Since we have staggered our appointment times, there are less people at the front and there are instructional signs to maintain 6ft of physical distance.
All of this is done with your health as our utmost priority. You can rest assured that we are taking every precaution to ensure that our office is optimized for maximum safety. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have about your visit.
Here is a list of the additional equipment we have purchased/upgraded to provide protection during aerosol procedures.
Upgraded HVAC with HEPA filtration and Germicidal UV Cleaning lights.
We also utilize ADS Oral Aerosol Vacuums, a high-powered evacuation system which reduces oral aerosols up to 90%. This self-contained unit includes Ultraviolet C lighting which kills all pathogens and a 3-layer HEPA filtration system.
Each hygienist utilizes a Purevac® HVE system designed to provide oral high-volume evacuation, visualization, illumination, and retraction during dental procedures, enabling a one-handed approach to evacuate the patient’s oral cavity of aerosols, splatter, fluid, and debris, while also providing visibility and illumination to the treatment area.
Feel free to call us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
The day of your appointment please complete the form below.