Looking for a less obvious way to straighten your teeth? Consider Invisalign® clear braces. The comfortable plastic aligners are made just for you. From crooked and protruding teeth to overbite and underbite issues, they effectively correct a wide variety of dental problems, giving you a beautiful smile.
How Invisalign® works
- The aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic and worn over your teeth.
- The clear aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist has mapped out for you.
- You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete.
Advantages of Invisalign®
- There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten which makes teeth straightening less painful.
- The aligners are removable which means you can eat anything you want as well as brush and floss your teeth properly.
- Visits every 4 to 6 weeks means less time spent in your dentist’s office.
- Being virtually invisible, nobody will know that you have braces on!
Watch this video to learn more about Invisalign® clear braces and if they are right for you.
People with orthodontic problems can benefit from Invisalign® at any age. Misalignments and bite issues should not be ignored. If left untreated, they can result in tooth decay, gum disease, headaches and earaches, and speaking, biting or chewing problems.