No-Wait Dental Treatment with CEREC Technology
Would you like to have a beautiful and healthy smile in one day? Thanks to highly-advanced CEREC technology, dental treatments that used to take weeks can now be done in a single visit! These include inlays, onlays, bridges, crowns and veneers.
Advantages of CEREC
CEREC is a method of CAD/CAM dentistry that was developed by W. Mörmann and M. Brandestini in 1980 with the aim of creating efficient and economical dental restorations. Here are some of the main benefits of using CEREC.
- High quality, natural-looking ceramic restorations
- Sophisticated built-in scanner, design terminal and milling unit allows for efficient preparation work resulting in one-visit restorations
- Computerized system offers precise output and perfect fit
- CEREC restoration promote faster recovery with less tooth sensitivity
- Studies show that well-cared for CEREC restorations last longer
To learn more about CEREC, check out this video.
CEREC technology has provided dentists and their patients with a highly-reliable and efficient way to perform dental restorations in a single visit. Schedule a dental checkup to determine how same-day CEREC restorations can improve your smile. At our dental clinic, we use the latest technology and treatments to help you and your family maintain a beautiful and healthy smile.